Reporting Endless for Warp Abusing at a PK area

Go down

Reporting Endless for Warp Abusing at a PK area

Post by Sasuke on Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 pm

My IGN: Green Arrow
Accused: Endless
Violation: Warp abuse in a PK area
How did it happen: I was attacking him at go 15 and warps immediately whenever he's going to die. I hope this screenshot will help to punish him.
Screenshot:
You can see here the damage because he warp

this is when he warps

same as this one

You will see the time difference

This one too, he did it man time but I can't SS it when he warps

Sasuke
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: Reporting Endless for Warp Abusing at a PK area

Post by kiel02000 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 pm

well i have witnesses that i didnt do anything.. Very Happy you can ask everybody.. we are trying to stop you on attacking me.. but you are attacking me within 30mins??!! well thats too much and over reacting on mistaken kill.. ****.. that a ****!!.. you are reporting me for a non sense thing?.. you are making a report that's not true?.. what kind of player are you men.. as for GMs... well you can punish me.. go.. but you can ask other players in that screenshot.. that i didnt do anything.. thank you~

kiel02000
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kiel02000 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 pm

why wouldn't i warp? you are attacking me.. in 30minutes lapse time men... you're wasting my time there.. and im already telling you to stop attacking me.. and you didnt listen because of accidentaly hitting you?... what a reason men.. you are the most unreasonable reporter here..

kiel02000
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kiel02000 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm

and in picture no.2 you can see that im already telling you to stop.. the my reason on warping.. now its up to you GMs to decide..

kiel02000
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kiel02000 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:46 pm

and in picture no.1 and no.2 you can see that im already telling you to stop.. the my reason on warping.. now its up to you GMs to decide..

kiel02000
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke on Tue May 08, 2012 3:47 pm

You should have leave the PK area if you don't want to be attacked. You still made a violation. You even call Uhmad Majid tang@.

Sasuke
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloette on Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm

The punishments listed below are pertaining to kiel02000.

As for the forum rules, kiel02000 has committed flaming another player (Forum Rule #6) and making several posts (Forum Rule #7), which corresponds to a total of 8 days forum account ban. These punishments were made according to the Forum Rules.

As for the report, kiel02000 is found guilty as seen through his several posts. The screenshots (first and second) kiel02000 is pertaining to lacks evidence. Who is he talking to when he said "stop him, stupid"? kiel02000's charges against Sasuke lacks evidence; thus, disregarded.

The screenshots taken made the warping abuse committed by kiel02000 evident, as well as his act of verbal abuse.

Punished.

Closed.
Chloette
Game Master / Police
Game Master / Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum